1. How do you do coffee?
- I make it at home and put it in a reusable travel mug.
- I take it black, no frilly stuff.
- I get it from the corner store. It's terrible, but whatever.
- Double espresso shot! Gotta have energy!!!
- Fair trade only. I grind my own beans.
- With just a splash of whiskey.
- Coffee? Oh no no. I drink tea.
- I stop at Starbucks.
- With lots and lots of sugar. I actually don't even like coffee. Just caffeine.
2. Which of these places would you most like to travel to?
- Outer Space. I'd love to see the earth from above.
- My childhood home. I haven't been back in a while.
- New York City! Center of the universe!
- Nowhere. Travel is super dangerous.
- Portland, OR. Or Portland, ME, actually. Any Portland.
- Pretty much anywhere - as long as there's wifi.
- The open sea. I own a yacht, so.
- Costa Rica. Such beautiful nature!
- Los Angeles. Did you know they don't have winter there?
3. Pick one of these plants.
- Seaweed. I farm my own sushi.
- An evergreen tree, out in the forest.
- A giant fern. Like a really, really big fern.
- A palm tree! They just seem fun.
- A birch tree - it goes with my decor.
- A cactus. They don't need much attention, right?
- A mighty oak tree, representing the resilience of nature.
- A maple tree. Classic.
- A houseplant. I don't go out much.
4. Which of these pets sounds most appealing (regardless of the pet you do or do not have)?
- I love all pets - well, as long as they're furry and not scaly or feathery.
- A fish. Doesn't take up much space, doesn't actually know you exist. Perfect.
- My iPhone is my pet. I have a pet app, so it's almost like the real thing.
- A ferret. Aren't they weird?
- A small dog. I just think they're cute.
- A horse!
- A lizard. They're the coolest pet.
- I don't do pets.
- A big dog that can go on runs and also protect me.
5. Which of these snacks is most appealing to you?
- Pretzels - so salty.
- Caviar - so fishy.
- Ritz Crackers - so basic.
- A popsicle - so icy.
- A bagel - so bready.
- Popcorn - so buttery.
- Acai berries - so healthy.
- Peanuts - so not actually a nut.
6. What superpower would you most enjoy?
- Infinite world knowledge.
- The power of flight.
- Can I have ALL the powers?
- Mind control.
- Being able to talk to animals.
- Super duper strength.
- Time travel.
7. Pick the shoes that fit you best. (And then, if the shoe fits, wear it.)
- Leather sandals. But vegan leather. Pleather.
- Wellington boots.
- Pristine white sneakers. Like a 90s K-Swiss situation.
- Doc Martens.
- Plain black ones.
- Moon boots!
- Converse All-Stars
- Old-school Nikes.
8. How do you handle your enemies?
- I try to work out a compromise.
- I punch them right in the face.
- I have them arrested.
- I give in to whatever they're demanding.
- Enemies? I don't have any of those.
- I befriend them. I'm very likeable.
- I charm them until they fold.
- I hide from them.
- I sue the pants off them so they leave me alone.
9. Which Oscar-nominated actress is your celeb crush?
- Sandra Bullock.
- Jennifer Lawrence.
- Julia Roberts.
- Lupita Nyong'o.
- Cate Blanchett.
- Judi Dench.
- Meryl Streep.
- Amy Adams.
- Sally Hawkins.
10. Pick your favorite band of the following:
- This Peruvian combo I discovered recently.
- Iron and Wine.
- The Ramones.
- The Beach Boys.
- Smokey Robinson.
- Pink Martini.
- Nine Inch Nails.
- The Pixies.
- David Bowie.
Around the web
Sponsored Links by Zergnet
Please enter some quick feedback about Stars to help us make the site better!
Like Us On Facebook
Take quizzes as they are published!