1. Which of these was the last drink you had?
- A froufrou cocktail.
- Red wine.
- White wine.
- An entire bottle of vodka.
- The blood of my enemies.
- A dry martini.
- A Diet Coke.
- Plain water.
2. Pick one of these coats.
- Black trench. Classic.
- Navy trench. So classic.
- White trench. So so classic.
- A metallic raincoat. Attention-getting.
- A fuschia wool princess coat. Classic with a bit of fun!
- A vintage army jacket. Subdued cool.
- A long camel coat. Pretty basic.
- A North Face jacket. Function over style.
- I don't need a coat. I just wear a suit jacket.
3. Which Beyonce song is your jam?
- ***Flawless, because I woke up like this.
- Drunk in Love, because I usually am.
- Crazy in Love, because I usually am.
- Freakum Dress, because that. Is. The. Jam.
- Single Ladies, because it's SO me.
- Bugaboo, because I liked Destiny's Child better.
- Halo, because it's so soothing.
- Irreplaceable, because you are.
- Ego, because I really relate to it.
4. Pick a method of travel.
- I take a private plane whenever possible.
- Limousines only.
- I usually cab it.
- I have a cute Corolla.
- I take the subway most days.
- I'd rather be on horseback.
- I ride my bike.
- I walk everywhere.
- I don't go anywhere, really - unless someone kidnaps me.
5. What makes you laugh the most?
- Seeing someone fall down. Sucker!!
- Stupid people. Those dummies.
- Dead baby jokes. They're terrible, but I can't help it.
- My own jokes. I'm the funniest one in any room.
- When people try to turn me down. Please. I GET WHAT I WANT.
- I don't really "laugh."
- When I am victorious. HAHAHAHAHA.
- Situations where I'm nervous.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
- An egg sandwich.
- Eggs Benedict.
- Steak and eggs.
- A granola bar.
- A Clif Bar.
- Dry toast.
- A turkey leg.
- Just coffee.
7. Pick a piece of furniture that most speaks to you.
- A sleek, modern couch in a neutral color.
- An antique couch with a floral print.
- An overstuffed denim armchair.
- A glossy marble kitchen island.
- A basic dining room set with a table and chairs. Made of wood.
- A California king bed.
- A large, deep armoire.
- A mattress on the floor.
- A...chair? I guess?
8. Which US city would you most like to live in?
- Washington, DC, the seat of our nation's power.
- New York City. I love the hustle and bustle!
- San Francisco. Everyone there seems so cool.
- Los Angeles. Beautiful weather, beautiful people - what's not to like?
- Chicago. The winters are cold, sure, but I can handle it.
- Detroit. I'd like to help it bounce back in my own small way.
- New Orleans. All that history!
- Savannah. How genteel.
- I'd rather live in the woods.
9. Which of these presents would you most like to receive from someone?
- New stemware - I'm always breaking mine.
- Fresh flowers delivered each week.
- A new set of knives.
- A spa day.
- Socks. I don't really need anything else.
- Kickboxing classes.
- A nice steak dinner.
- Get me a gift certificate and I can pick out my own present.
- Don't bother with a present - just treat me to some sexytimes.
Around the web
Sponsored Links by Zergnet
Please enter some quick feedback about Stars to help us make the site better!
Like Us On Facebook
Take quizzes as they are published!