1. Can we buy you a drink?
- An old fashioned.
- A glass of red wine.
- A brandy alexander.
- A daquiri.
- 3 martinis.
- A Scotch whisky.
2. What advice are you most likely to give?
- He may act like he wants a secretary, but most of the time they're looking for something between a mother and a waitress.
- Not to get too deep before the cocktail hour, but do I need to remind you of the finite nature of life?
- I don't think anyone wants to be one of a hundred colors in a box.
- How dare you. This cannot be made good. It's shameful. It's a shameful, shameful day!
- Go watch TV!
- What you call love was invented by guys like me to sell nylons.
3. Pick your favorite lunch plans:
- Red wine and a cigarette.
- An assignation.
- A sandwich at my desk.
- Oysters Rockefeller and dry martinis.
- Schmoozing clients.
- At the diner with the girls.
4. What's the earliest you've started drinking at work?
- 7:55 am
- After a horrifying crisis
- I never stop
- I don't work
5. How many people have you hooked up with in a single lunch hour?
- 2 or more
6. Your significant other calls you. What can they ask that would most fill you with dread?
- Who was that woman who called?
- Can you please not work late tonight?
- Can I come see you at the office?
- Can you come home and deal with your mom?
- Do you mind if I work late tonight?
- Where are you going tonight?
7. Pick a historic world leader:
- Joan of Arc
- Marie Antoinette
8. What's the most overrated virtue?
Around the web
Sponsored Links by Zergnet
Please enter some quick feedback about Stars to help us make the site better!
Like Us On Facebook
Take quizzes as they are published!