1. Bjork, 2001: The Swan.
Swans make a sound that is alarming to some and wonderful to others.
So does Bjork.
2. Cher, 1986: The Golden Laced Bearded Polish Chicken.
The golden laced bearded Polish chicken is usually quite tame.
Cher is not.
3. Gwyneth Paltrow, 1999: The Flamingo.
Flamingoes eat mostly brine shrimp and blue-green algae.
Gwyneth has almost certainly eaten algae at some point in her life.
The Glitter Guide
4. Zoe Saldana, 2010: The Violet-Backed Starling.
The violet-backed starling is strongly sexually dimorphic (meaning the males and females look quite different).
Zoe Saldana is strongly sexually attractive.
5. Faith Hill, 2002: The Lilac-Breasted Roller.
The lilac-breaster roller bird has 2-4 eggs at a time.
Faith Hill has three human children.
6. Angelina Jolie, 2000: The Panther.
Panthers are agile, stealthy predators.
Angelina Jolie totally stole Brad Pitt from Jennifer Aniston.
Norma Jean Magazine
7. Juliette Binoche, 1997: The Grizzly Bear.
Grizzly bears are found only in North America.
Juliette Binoche is almost never found in North America.
8. Madonna, 1991: The Arctic Fox.
The arctic fox forms monogamous pairs.
Madonna has been married twice.
9. Hilary Swank, 2003: The Pink Fairy Armadillo.
10. Donna Summer, 1975: The Red Salamander.
Salamanders are cold-blooded.
Donna Summer sang "Hot Stuff."
11. Ava Gardner, 1960: The Silverfish.
Silverfish have an abdomen that tapers at the end.
Ava Gardner had quite the figure.
12. Anjelica Huston, 1975: The Bluefin Tuna.
The bluefin tuna may be found in the Atlantic or Mediterranean.
Anjelica Huston may be found in The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou.
13. Nicole Kidman, 1997: The Yellow Chondro Python.
The yellow chondro python eats mostly small mammals.
Nicole Kidman used to be married to Tom Cruise.
Milfaces da Mulher
14. Whoopi Goldberg, 1993: Donatello from TMNT.
Addicted to Jane
Please enter some quick feedback about Stars to help us make the site better!