1. Christopher Walken and Scarlett Johansson.
2. Jimmy Fallon and this guy who was on an episode of
The episode is "Affairs of the Heart" and yes I did check to see if this guy was Jimmy Fallon's dad.
I Heart Jimmy
3. Ke$ha and John Travolta
Are we still doing John Travolta Oscar jokes? No?
In that case, he would call her "CheÂ£ka."
4. Amy Poehler and this lady from an episode of
The Twilight Zone.
The episode is "Stopover in a Quiet Town."
5. Director John Hughes and author Stieg Larsson.
White guys with glasses.
Via Wikipedia / h/t Nutty
6. Newt Gingrich and Dwight Schrute.
More white guys with glasses, but different than the other ones.
The Classic Liberal
7. John Francis Daley and this other guy on an episode of
The episode is "Snow Job."
8. Henry David Thoreau and Ellen Degeneres.
Thoreau was also known for his love of dancing.
9. Bono and Robin Williams
It might be the shades.
10. Rebecca Black and Penelope Cruz
Rebecca, you've got a bright future ahead of you, face-wise.
11. Michael Cera and this historical lady.
12. Stephen Colbert and this peso note.
Please enter some quick feedback about Stars to help us make the site better!