9 Truly Terrifying Football Party Recipes From The 1960s
When you're watching the game there are only two food groups: dips and grilled things. These '60s recipes put a new and gross twist on your favorite Game Day snacks:
1. Mustard "Dip." (1960s Rule: All Dips Must Be Molded.)
2. Football Shaped "Dip."
3. Canned Grill Meats.
4. Burgers: Game Day Food!
5. Hot Dogs With Convenient, Hermetically-Sealed Sauce Sachet.
6. Reminder: Molded Dips.
7. 1960s Dips Suck if You're in Weight Watchers.
8. Potato Salad, Buffet Staple. Obviously Must Serve IN A MOLD.
9. Molded Canned Meat Covered in Dip. Combines All 1960s Party Food Trends.