1. Lenticular clouds form in the troposphere.
2. They typically occur in mountainous areas.
3. They are basically the most gorgeous clouds.
4. They are beautiful at night.
5. They are occasionally mistaken for UFOs.
6. They sometimes look like a hat for a mountain.
Via Fox 12
7. They sometimes look like a beautiful spaceship.
8. They sometimes make you think of Cloud City.
9. They are particularly gorgeous at sunset.
10. Sometimes they remind you a little bit of Q*bert.
11. Seriously, what if you saw this in real life?
12. I would freak out.
13. This looks like the mountain is going through a transporter. BUT IT'S JUST CLOUDS.
14. Even the famous Mount Fuji can have them.
15. So amazing. Thank you, nature!
Via Nice Cool Pics
Want more awesome stories like this?
Try our Daily Email and let us bring the fun to you!