Check Out These Awesome Swimming Pigs, Com...
12 Extremely Legit-Looking Notes Forged By...
21 Utterly Ridiculous 1970s His and Hers O...
This Woman Looks Like She's Wearing Makeup...
16 Things That Will Drive Anal Retentive P...
18 Hilariously Terrible Dessert Pinterest ...
19 Absolutely Horrifying Works of Food Art
Watch This Little Girl React In A Totally ...
Watch a Butterfly Land On This Flute Playe...
Russian Gymnasts Are So INSANELY Awesome T...
Watch Ellen and Kristen Wiig Perform the B...
How Did This Man Get INSIDE A Balloon? Wat...
This Genius Plays '99 Red Balloons' Using ...
Could You Pass a US Citizenship Test?
Which Game of Thrones Character Are You?
Which Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Charact...
Which 'Flintstones' Character Are You?
Which 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' Character ...
Could You Survive As An Early American pio...
Check Out These Awesome Swimming Pigs, Complete With Tropical Beach
Apr 3, 2014
Big Major Cay, an island in the Bahamian Exumas, is better known as Pig Island. Why? Keep reading...
1. The island is mostly uninhabited except for these awesome swimming pigs.
2. Nobody knows for certain how the pigs got there...
3. But they sure do enjoy visitors, particularly ones with food!
4. They won't ask for Dom Perignon by name, but they won't turn it down either.
5. Cynical people think maybe the pigs are just a stunt to attract tourists...
Katie Smith Photography
6. But these playful, water-loving pigs seem right at home on their island.
7. And pig selfies are totally a thing now.
8. The pigs spend a lot of their time swimming in the warm water.
9. "Dude, We Forgot Our Boat."
10. "Dude, I
Here's a video of these little guys enjoying their island:
Like us on Facebook
You might also like
Watch This Little Girl React In A Totally Amazing Way To Dad's Vanished Beard
The 16 Most Awesome Works Of Latte Art You'll Ever See
16 Incredible 1980s Leotards That Just Won't Quit
22 Mindblowingly Awesome Sand Sculptures
Let's Make it Official
Like us to keep the good stuff coming!
Don't ask again
Like us on Facebook