19 Tips for Writing the Greatest Passive-A...
15 Amazing Facts About Candy That You'll W...
Kittens With Sloth Faces. They're Called S...
20 Upsetting Halloween Costumes That You C...
17 Guys Who Got Stuck Somewhere Extraordin...
14 Insane Vintage Ads for Products Childre...
16 Cats That Are the Embodiment of Evil
Here is a Porcupine Eating Some Pumpkins a...
This Cover of "I Wanna Dance With Som...
Watch Two Clingy Baby Pandas Wrestle a Zoo...
These Supermarket Employees Set Up a Giant...
This Goat is Almost Certainly Possessed by...
Watch the Cutest Corgi Puppy in the World ...
Could You Pass a US Citizenship Test?
Which 'Brady Bunch' Character Are You?
Which Game of Thrones Character Are You?
Which Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Charact...
Which 'Flintstones' Character Are You?
Could You Survive As An Early American pio...
How about one more?
15 Amazing Facts About Candy That You'll Want to Tell EVERYONE
Kittens With Sloth Faces. They're Called Slittens, and They're The Cutest Thing Ever
20 Upsetting Halloween Costumes That You Can Never Un-See. Never.
19 Tips for Writing the Greatest Passive-Aggressive Office Kitchen Notes
Apr 2, 2014
Want to become the best passive-aggressive note writer on the planet? Take some advice from these masters.
1. Make sure the recipient knows how tacky they are.
2. Try not to leave an opening for a snarky response.
3. Make an impact by using found materials in your note.
4. A heart adds a touch of whimsy.
5. Choose your fonts wisely, not whimsically.
6. That font advice goes double for responses.
7. Some people need help. YOU can give it to them. In chart form.
8. Even the largest note can be compromised. Do not allow this to happen.
9. Hide information vertically if you don't want to
call someone out.
10. Be ready to follow through on your threats.
11. Don't be tempted to join in on note wars.
12. It never pays off.
13. It can get out of control quickly.
14. Don't be afraid to go fully absurd with your note.
15. Reference famous poems to add a touch of class.
16. Don't be afraid to use kittens to get your point across. Everyone likes kittens.
17. Be prepared for people to question your note. Don't let it phase you.
18. Copy editors are not to be messed with.
19. Even including Jesus will not protect you. But KEEP WRITING THOSE NOTES, YOU PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE ANGEL.
Passive Aggressive Notes
Like us on Facebook
You might also like
The 22 Most Hilariously Confusing Yahoo! Answers And How We Would Respond
15 Wrong Test Answers That Totally Nailed It
17 Guys Who Got Stuck Somewhere Extraordinarily Dumb
Here is a Porcupine Eating Some Pumpkins and Making the Cutest Sound Imaginable
Let's Make it Official
Like us to keep the good stuff coming!
Don't ask again
Like us on Facebook